For a Printable version of this page, Click Here
- CAI is the leader in medical claim savings, offering PPO (preferred
provider organization) access and medical cost containment services
to the largest TPAs, insurance companies and Fortune 1000 companies
- CAI has grown at a pace of 20%-30% each year since inception.
- We offer a fun, exciting, stimulating, and challenging work environment
that brings out the best in our employees.
- CAI is has an established reputation for quality and service.
- At CAI, an informal, non-bureaucratic atmosphere and a very flat
management structure encourages and rewards entrepreneurial spirit,
personal ambition and creativity.
- CAI has an established management team led by two driven, growth-oriented,
visionary entrepreneurs within an open atmosphere, where ideas are suggested
- A friendly, family-like work environment with a competitive starting
salary and incentive compensation plan, standard benefits including
medical, dental, life, 401(k), paid time off, plus much more!
- CAI encourages civic involvement and volunteerism with a generous
Matching Charitable Gifts program.
- And, one of the most important benefits of working at CAI, we
know you by NAME!
- Profit Sharing
- 7 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- 10 PTO Days - Year 1 and 15 Days - Year 2 and beyond
- College Scholarship Program
- President Luncheon
- Company Picnic
- Falcon Tickets
- Brave Tickets
- Holiday Party
- 10 year Cruise plus 5 days off paid
- Anniversary Gifts (5 year increments)
- Group Health Benefits (Medical, Dental LTD, STD, Life, Flex Spending, Vision, AFLAC)
- Maternity Leave
- Wellness Programs (Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, and many other screenings))
- IBM Credit Union Membership
- On-Line Benefits (IPAY, Human Resource Benefits, etc)
- Lunch & Learns Workshops
- Professional Development Training
- Paid Membership Dues & Subscriptions (i.e. magazines, license dues like CPA, SHRM, etc)
- "Great Idea" Incentives
- Employee Referral Program
- Free Parking
Coalition America will make our clients more efficient and competitive.
We will dominate our industry niche by delivery solutions driven around
innovation, technology and the right people focusing on common goals with
the same set of values.
Creativity & Innovation
For our associates:
"The best place
I ever worked!"
For our customers:
For our community:
"Investing in a
For our industry:
"Lead the market!"
For our shareholders:
1. To Apply Online click here.
2. Fax resume to 404/843.1182
3. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coalition America, Inc., pledges equal access to employment, facilities,
and programs, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or