For a Printable version of this page, Click Here
Coalition America, Inc. (CAI) is the leader in medical claim savings,
specializing in reducing the cost of in-network and out-of-network
medical bills. We accomplish this by leveraging leading edge technology
to streamline your repricing and adjudication processes. As a result,
we saved our clients over $2 billion.
CAI was founded in March 1995 in Atlanta, Georgia by Scott and Sean Smith.
CAI was created to provide a unique solution to the healthcare cost-containment
challenges faced by employers, insurers, payors, HMOs, re-insurers and MGUs.
Today, Coalition America works with over 200 clients representing thousands of
Coalition America will make our clients more efficient and competitive. We will
dominate our industry niche by delivery solutions driven around innovation,
technology and the right people focusing on common goals with the same set of values.
- Creativity & Innovation
- Customer Sensitivity
- Job Expertise
- Positive Attitude
- Team Work
- For our employees, "the best place ever worked!"
- For our customers, "unsurpassed customer service!"
- For our community, "investing in a better tomorrow!"
- For our industry, "lead the market!"
- For our shareholders, "continuous profitable growth!"
- Single access point for Carrier Level Cost Containment services having substantial impact on our clients’ medical loss ratios
- Technology and team approach ensuring unsurpassed service
- Dedicated project manager for effective client implementation program
- Rapid deployment
- Detailed program for testing
- Operational quality tracking & review
- Periodic client surveys for customer feedback